A delicious vegan spin on a weekend breakfast.
- 2 Linda McCartney sausages (preferred ones are chorizo and red pepper)
- ½ tin of baked beans
- 1 white potato, cut into bite sized cubes
- 1 red onion
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of rosemary
- 1 garlic clove (crushed)
- 1 tsp of paprika
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees (based on a fan assisted oven)
- Chop your potato, onion and place on a baking tray, drizzle the olive oil over them, season with rosemary, garlic, paprika, salt and pepper until evenly covered. Place in the oven for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes stir the potatoes and onion. Add the sausages to the oven on the same or separate tray. Cook both for a further 10 minutes, once the 10 minutes is up stir the potatoes again and rotate the sausages. Return to the oven for the final 10 minutes
- Just before the 10 minutes is up (roughly 4/5 minutes before) cook your beans following the instructions on the tin
- Once your sausages and potatoes are done, remove them from the oven and place on a dish, along with your beans. I sprinkled chai seeds over the dish, but this is optional. You are done!